10 Celebrity Nicknames for 2012
The time of year has come again where the media get together and create nicknames for various entertainers in the Entertainment circle for what their known trademark is. Lets take a look at who made the list this year and what nicknames they are given.
1. Aum Patchrapa – The sexy leading actress from Mochit receives the nickname “Supsta Kasian Tao” (Superstar retires her Breasts) for the reasons that in the past she is known as the Queen of Sexy in the Entertainment Industry. Not only this, but she sweeps all the sexy awards at all the events. But most recently Aum announced that she will no longer accept such awards from any stage. This made men feel great regret upon hearing this.
2. Pancake Khemanit – The leading actress who sells well from Mochit receives the nickname “Mee Tam Meun” (Dazed Bear). Normally Pancake is considered a reporter’s sweetheart because she always gives interviews to everyone. But looks like she ready to throw a fit, avoiding questions especially when it’s regarding her love life with “Sarawat Mee,” her latest sweetheart. This behavior is the cause of the nickname she’s given.
3. Tuk Bongkut – This female actress is the owner of the nickname “Eum Pa Saak” (Chubby chops the remains) for many years in the past. Coming to this year she receives the nickname “Eum Meun Lan” (Chubby with thousands of millions). She’s a leading actress that receives a nickname each year, like in the past receiving the nickname “Eum Pa Saak.” But this year with her engagement announcement to “Jao Sua Bunchai,” who is so rich on the level of millions, this allowed for Tuk to possess this nickname for her own, allowing her to compete with the competition.
4. Ploy Cherman – The confident leading actress from Power4 receives the nickname ‘Pak Bpla Raa Naa Bpe” (Perfect face with mouth of fermented fish). The origin of this nickname came from the braveness of the beautiful actress “naa bpe.” In the past year she’s had many scandalous news and used harsh words without thinking beforehand, whether it problem with avoiding taxes, throwing a fit at reporters, or the problem with the server, Ploy fights with EVERYONE.
5. Janie Tienphosawan – he leading actress from Power4 came strong with the role of “Monin Montra” from the lakorn “Raeng Ngao” receives the nickname “Suay Ching Seu” (Beautiful dodging the media). She’s another one of those leading actress that has a many events booked all year round. But when the reporters ask to interview her regarding the news she’s making or about her love life, Janie tends to warn them beforehand “interview me specifically on my work na”
6. Dome Pakorn – the handsome faced singer gets the nickname “Sia Liam Lor” (Defeated Handsomeness). He once received the nickname “Lor Keun Tep” (Handsome on the level of a god) already, but he has never been defeated by anybody. But just recently he had to surrender willing to reconcile with his girlfriend Guzjung. To the point this had many people gossiping saying he’s handsome on the level of a god, but he chose to be shamed by losing face to his most immature girlfriend.
7. Min Pechaya – the leading actress from Mo-Chit gets the nickname “Casanovee Pak Bpeuay” (Female Casanova with overused lips). The new generation actress is coming strong with hot news with men, whether it be men from the same channel or from the opposing channel, musicians or singers alike. In the past she’s brave enough in all her lakorns to give real kisses, including “Pin Anong” she therefore obtains this title rule on her own.
8. Woody Milintachinda – the hot host receives the nickname “Jamuat Naa Maan” (Comedian in front of the curtain). The owner of his own show, and a host that gives opportunity to anyone with hot news in the entertainment circle to come defend themselves on his show, even though that person may be his own opponent like “Ploy Cherman” or “Moddum Kachapa.” Many people watching consider this watching a lakorn then watching reality.
9. Bua Watcharakhon – The good mood host from Khan Pak receives the nickname “Lhon Dee Dtaek” (Good Baldy Broken.) His character that most remember him by is that an actor and host that’s always in a good mood, loves his family. So news in the past made people go in shock when he declared his divorce to ex wife Tuk when she just delivered their second child only two months past. Not only that but he also made news with another woman, turning him into the good actor turned broken of the entertainment industry.
10. Batoey RS Siam the sexy Lookthong singer from RS receives the title “San Samer Ho” (Always Short). She is a modern aged Lookthong singer, who works hard to show her legs to make news. No matter what event or show she enters she wears a bottom so short you can see her underpants. Short has turned into her trademark.
Source: Gossipstar | December 25, 2012