Anne Thongprasom without a father on “Father’s Day”

I must admit that while translating this I actually teared up. This was an emotional interview. It made me respect Anne a lot more cause she’s achieved so much despite having such a hard life. Proud of her!

This also made me teared up too. It must be hard.

Such a sad interview, a stars life is not perfect as we all imagine.

4. Tipstar says:

Thanks for the article.

I like how Anne is willing to speak about her struggles in her earlier life, showing and inspiring many who may be in the same situation as her. Well done to Anne and all that she’s achieved so far.

5. ashamb says:

wow…i didn’t know about that…glad to know she turns out to be successful in her works and stay humble & grounded at the same time.

lol Tip and & Shamp, why arent you logged in when you comment?

7. Suk says:

i’m teary reading this, “so when I saw a plane, I imagined that my father was on that plane”

yeah she have a poor life when she’s young, she only have her grandmother, sadly her grandmother not live until seeing her became very successful.

8. thailakorn123 says:

Aw this is really touching, a side of Anne which I never knew before. When she talked about not having her father in her life and not being able to be with him during father’s day like other people it’s really heartbreaking and I felt like I was gonna tear up to. Well, on the bright side she have accomplish her goals in life and have come a long way. She also have a lot of love from her fans.

Thanks for sharing.

9. newtolakorns says:

I’m very proud of Anne and admire her a lot. I once read that her grandmother and Anne were very poor. They once owned only one pair of shoes so they had to take turn going out wearing the same shoes. Anne’s mother left her with her grandmother and took the two brothers. I was always wondering what happened to Anne’s father. It didn’t seem like he was ever a part of her life. This was very sad, indeed.

Thanks so much Mai for translating this article. I’m tearing up by just reading and typing this comment.

10. taimaishu says:

aww,,,I always get teary whenever Anne talks about her past. It’s sad that she had a hard life growing up. One, thing that touch me about Anne is; whenever she talks about her making “IT” in the et and grandma wasn’t alive to see it or to share that moment with her. It gets me every time.

11. blackjackxshawolxyadech says:

I teared up at this article T__T It is so sad
    But I’m proud of her and really intrigued by her strong character & how open she is