Aum Patchrapa declares no longer accepting sexy awards

1. amymusicfish says:

she sounds happy, good luck to her.

Awww I feel sad reading this, it’s like the end of an era.

I didnt know they had to summit their names. I’m sad and happy at the same time, sad that she wont be promoting herself as before, happy cause it’s an indication her personal life is more important than her career. Means that she’s ready to be a wife lol. Whatever decisions she makes I support her

I feel sad too. We won’t get to see her often anymore which is a sad things because award season is here soon. It’s always good to see her with her bad or good fashion. SIGH

5. pam29 says:

Omg I’m sadden too, hopefully she still accept some lakorns though 🙁 gonna miss not seeing her as often, but I support her always

6. may1363 says:

Thanks for the news. I’m so sad to read that. Maybe she’s ready to getting married. Hope she still accept lakorn . When I read this article I have the feeling that her career as an actress might be coming to an end soon 🙁
    She seems happy and serious with her new hiso man. Wishe her the best.

7. Sunny says:

I ditto sweets, its like an end of an era, I can’t picture an era with less Aum P 🙁
    But I’m all with everyone too, I’m sad but happy too since she’s taking time off not just for anything but for herself and her future.

8. thailakorn123 says:

Yep I’m happy and sad, Aum will always have her title even if she doesn’t accept the sexy award any longer. I bet if she continue accepting award, she will win again and again for at least a few years more. Aum is just hot lol.