Bright Future, Mario Maurer dubbed by the Korean media as the “Won Bin of Thailand”

Won bin looks so aged and plastic in the picture. His nose is so obviously done. Mario does look like Won Bin in those picture, but a cuter and natural version

• akjsldf says:

Just so you know, Won Bin is in his 30s compared to Mario who is in his early 20s. So duh, he is old.
      And the Korean Media, is wrong to dubb Mario that because the majority of people are like who the heck is this Mario kid and that people must be on drugs to be comparing a god like Won Bin to a kid like Mario.

Don’t get me wrong, I love both of them. Just stating what the Korean public thinks. And on top of that, Won Bin is all natural fella.

• Bella says:

OMG Won Bin is more beautiful than Mario >”<

• anon says:

Do you have any evidence to prove that his nose is done? It might look plastic but does not mean it is. I love them both and I think it is a decent comparison.

2. Kwan says:

I’m not a fan of Won Bin hence I think Mario is more cuter and handsome. 🙂 555

3. Chica says:

I like Mario, but I LOVE Won Bin. They have different attractions. Mario is cute, whereas Bin is HOT. As for similarities, I guess you can say their mouths are similar. Other than that I don’t see any resemblance. Lol. I agree with you Lalita, Won Bin has aged so much. He’s not as handsome as he used to be. I don’t want to be a pessimist, but something inside me is saying he’s done something to his eyes…they just don’t look the same anymore. It doesn’t have that same glow like it did a decade ago. I mean, maybe he just got skinnier, but still…he’s not the same ole Bin.

• anon says:

I doubt Won bin did anything to his eyes. If you follow up with his pictures and stuffs, you can see that his left eye only creases whenever he’s tired looking. By the way, I don’t think their lips resemble very much because Won Bin’s lips are fuller. I think their faces in general look alike. They have that angelic, boyish faces with beautiful eyes and features.

4. Bebe says:

Uninteresting topic .. Although I love me some Mario

5. Asl says:

Lol more than half of Korean entertainment industry, something have been done. And 1 in every 20 people in Korea went under the knife. my aunt said you can find a plastic surgery clinic and beauty/cosmetic shop at almost every corner when she was there. and if not under the knife, Botox. I never found Won Bin hot but I do see te resemblance and differences. I’ll pick Mario any day over Won Bin.

6. Mey says:

Is Spicy still down girls?

yayyy spicy is back