Despite Ban Ploy tops “Praew’s 7 Most Influential Women”

I don’t think the ban will be successful. She has so many powerful people behind supporting her. The media can try but nahhhh.

But so far it seems successful cause none of the internet sites are doing news on her any more lol

She hasn’t has event does she? Let’s see how long though.

She has had events, but no articles on her lol. I’ve been waiting for an article for her thoughts on this ban. But nope nothing

lol They wouldn’t question her about the ban lol cuz that would defeat the purpose.

look at our avators, so ugly lol

7. Suk says:

i don’t think they will successful ban her, she’s seem powerful lol..

8. thailakorn123 says:

I think that why she act and say the things she do because she have connection and know they will back her up. Seriously influence person? I guess.

Thanks for sharing.

9. newtolakorns says:

I view this title for Ploy as not because she deserved it but because she did made a great impact on society. I meant every celebrities now have to take note and be more careful with reporting and paying their taxes. She was not found guilty and did not go to prison this time, but she didn’t come out unscratched either. Many people now lost respect and viewed her differently.

She’s too controversial and and scandalous to ban. If they ban her there would be no juicy news.

11. bubba says:

I agree with newtolakorns about the impact on society in regard to the tax invasion and with Mai about the juicy news. But, we have to wait and see .

she did this cover before the discussion of her ban took place, so lets wait and see if anything comes of it

gossipstar, rukdara, and siamdara has started doing news on her again lol