Dome Pakorn says “It’s ok to be unfaithful, not married yet”

Dome should go under loser of the year category. I can’t believe he just admitted to cheating

Ahahahahah that’s too funny. So, now he’s saying this? Yeah we know you’re always a cheater, Dome. You’re just making excuse. I don’t see how he loved her so much more than before. Lol

3. Kizukami says:

*rolls eyes* Handsome Geek God but with a loser’s personalities

4. Sunny says:

Err most girls wouldn’t want their guy to be unfaithful before or after marriage, serious >_< if your unfaithful before marriage, no way a marriage will occur for the guys to have a chance to be faithful lol.

lol Sunny what happen to ur aviator? I remember putting the min and vier one in ur profile for u, now all the you have a monster aviator lol

6. Sunny says:

This is so annoying why do I have to log in every time? I have the monster because I’m not logged in but posting comment section remembers my details. Can’t it just keep me logged in? why it logs me out every time after I exit the site 🙁

hehehe you’re a green monster now. It usually logs me out too lol

8. Sunyah says:

Do he not think before talking about this. This just make Dome look bad. Thanks for the news.

9. Sphek says:

How old is his gf?

10. Farm says:

Man…why the handsome guy got to be a cheater :/

11. thai4ever93 says:

That’s so wrong. He’s so messed up to even think that way. Marriage or not, if you’re in a relationship–typically your partner will expect you to be faithful.

12. Tina says:

Can someone tell me please what is so attractive about Dome? Maybe I have bad taste in men lol.

13. Qass says:

He should just shut his mouth. So that he will not talk crap things.hehe

14. maya says:

He is not handsome, I don’t understand why everybody think he is cute.

15. kat says:

Can’t judge anyone but….he’s cute …not relationship. …cuz….he’s just a friend sat hi & bye

16. kat says:

Can’t judge anyone. ..but he’s cute …only friendship…

17. kat says:

As a actor, he’s not that great!! I admire Pong Nawat acts so real & love his face expression with Aom Phiyada..in tomorrow I always love u..even Pong isn’t as cute but hey…u have no skills…too bad

18. Nanthip says:

I love The fact we can basically respect The opinion. He might notice who is his lady to be truth in his life wirhout hurting eachnothers, his soulmate to be pround at. I love him whoever he is, rather to be nice than mean or sneaked two faces. His real love lady is always in his heart whereever or however. Love is always right…. :):) Love