Focus Jeerakul breaks off ties with Bomb Tanin; Afraid of love now

1. :) says:

Dang !!! Straight up answer. U go girl !!! I love the fact that she really respect the other girl. Bomb is so dumb, how hard is it to say ” no comment”. When he was ask if he has a girlfriend, all he has to say was “yes, but i chose not to discuss about it b/c we want privacy”. but i have got to give it to Focus…She got an awesome answer when she stated ” I don’t know who he was apologizing to”. Lol !!!

2. i like so much coz she speak like she dun afraid anything .and when i read all her answer i think she so brave

3. Susy says:

Focus was crazy to say now in a interview that Bom tanin was nice,she s pity at him.Shit !!!

• Berry says:

That part and the part where she said something about she didn’t intend for this to have any effect on him. Lol Scratched my head on that one. Other than that, I liked the rest of her answers.

4. Gini says:

Focus is the strangest nickname I’ve heard so far lol

In two years of dating him, I’m sure they have some good time too so for that he probably was a good person. But to her it is unacceptable that she found out he two-time and badmouth her mother. But I look at her expression when she said that, it’s almost like she can’t believe he’s a good person ahahah. But she’s got to have something nice to say to him after the damage.

6. Princess says:

Will she’s famous now, I even know her now.

• Shampoo says:

InThailand she’s famous than bomb ahaha bomb might be a new praek and has fanclub, she hasn’t been that active but she’s famous since 10 years ago. Lol but she sure is getting the buzz along with Bomb now. Lol

7. deery says:

@berry, i think im the only one who has similar thoughts on this. I dont like bomb, but for her to come out and saying it wasnt in her intentions (as if) to expose and not knowing things will be this big blah blah, i find her js as fake as bomb.

• Berry says:

She wanted to “explain” herself on the internet with no intentions of getting a reaction and not to mention, she is currently still active in Thai Et. Lol It’s definitely a damn joke as of now. Over it.