Fortune Teller “Sunny” reads love fortune of famous couples

1. MO says:

Ooh good readings. I wanna get my fortune read lol

2. LC says:

Hopefully Nadech and Yaya will be a real couple. They are perfect match.!!!!

3. :) says:

Ummmmm… why do people want to look in into other people personal life ??? that is so sad.

4. Susy says:

No matter,i just want the most Nadech and Yaya together for ever…;-)

5. noy says:

Mor do – Mor Dao “Predictor – Guess”

6. ocm says:

Hahaha…fortune tellers…I did it once, said I will be married in 2013, still havent even found a bf yet. Everyones future depends on them, stay in the present and lets not be too over excited abt the future.

7. :) says:

Nadech and Yaya aren’t even in a real couple relationship!

8. Tammy says:

Chompoo and Nott??? I thought they were no longer together.

9. Na says:

I definitely hate pancake couple. I want us to break up so much. but I think it is impossible because her Bf is rich. So her mom will never allow us to be apart.

10. roNaya says:

It’s hurt to think that Nadech and Yaya are not a soul mates…. I both love them, and i think they really destined to each other. As what I observed, Nadech and Yaya love each other for a long time, and they just thinking that what they felt for each other is just a friend. A close friend. A best friend…. So what if they are not a soul mates. They still destined to be each anyway. Remember when Nadech and yaya sang “Lucky”? I really feel that there something they wanted to point out in that song….^^

11. snv says:

Bet she feels dumb for now for her fortune on ae and janie

12. angielee says:

wowww….. i thought i’m stupid but guess i’m not the only one? you guys believe this crap….. lol……