James Jirayu scoops up 8 digits for endorsement deal; Beats out Nadech Kugimiya

Wow it’s been a year since he dropped out? He was only filming one lakorn, he could have stayed in school. He’s exaggerating that 40-50 endorsements lol, who had that many.

I’m kinda surprised that he’s a drop out. People talk like he’s some role model. Nonetheless, I think him and his manager is pretty grounded and not letting fame get to their head. kudos to their way of thinking!

3. Mya says:

Lalita and Mai… You guys took the words out of my mouth. I mean, I know school might not be for everybody, but they did portray him like he was the biggest role model right now. Fame can only get you so far so I hope James Ji can get back on track with his education.. Lol at 40-50 endorsements because that’s a shit load. Is that even possible? Lol

4. newtolakorns says:

I’m surprised too that he’s dropped out about a year. Now I admire many actors/actresses who are working and going to schools at the same time.

Agree with James’ manager. He is very lucky and we cannot call him a superstar yet with just one lakorn under his belt. One thing, he is very good with fan service. James and Bella just had a magazine shoots and he posted their works on his IG and wrote, “I love you, I love only you. Under the moon and stars, there is only two of us.” Something like that and the fans were going crazy.

But he could have taken a year off after HS before entering college. In that case, there’s quite a few people that do take off a year.

6. -A says:

Like he said, James Ji. is just Lucky.

Well all the stars are lucky, they all got their lucky break somehow.

8. oola says:

Poor Nadech and James. They get to go through all that comparison by the media…

9. Kimix says:

Jirayu has a lot of potential because he’s got the look and height. He would make a great commercial King hahaha if he becomes successful. However, he should also make two lakorns in a year so that fans can see his acting too. Don’t just devote to commercialism solely.

10. ENVY says:

I thought i read an article that James Ji’s personal manager wasn’t accepting events for him? When you get so many endorsement deals your bound to do events..uh-huh…i thought he was just doing lakorns and making the money that way, yeah right. Anyway, best wishes to him! He’s still young and will make it big.

• Mai says:

He said he wont accept events, he never said he wouldnt let James accept endorsements. James will strictly do events for channel 3 and for the endorsements he’s signed for

11. ENVY says:

Yeah, but you will be bound to do an event when you endorse a product. They made it sound like events were NOT going to happen.

• Mai says:

He wont accept random events, but he will do events for the products he’s endorses. It’s totally different. Some people will accept random events, to the point it affects their lakorn schedule. James will schedule his endorsement work around his lakorn schedule.

12. P says:

He is now back in school as a freshman.
    Last year he had to hold it for a year because the lakorn he was in actually has 5 parts with 5 directors and 5 location sets, etc, so they ended up having to go to the lakorn sets every single day of the week. That’s why he had to hold it for one year, but have not drop out totally.