James Ma relieved at evidence to prove he use to live in HK; Counters being gay

1. Bebe says:

They need to leave this boy alone already and let him live. Smh

he also needs to stop being in denial lol. If he was a little more modest, maybe they’d have more sympathy for him

• Bebe says:

Regardless of being modest or not, Everything now look like its becoming an attack whenever there’s news about him. If he’s comes off too over confident then maybe it’s his managers doing rather than him… I don’t know.. It’s always 3 sides to a story.. This side, that side, and the truth. None of his news is good and I just feel bad for him.

What ? How does his answers have anything do with Ae? I get why some people blame him for somethings, but you can’t blame Ae for James being over confident in interviews. This interview has nothing to do with sides to begin with, its not like he’s telling his side, like say in Kim’s case. Cause their were other involve in the story, like Mark and Jett. At first I felt bad for James, I defended him, but the more I see of him and hear him in interviews the more I see why the press dislike him.

• Bebe says:

There’s always sides when accusations are involved to determine the facts. So now that I bring up ae … Someone decide to say its not ae’s fault when I’ve read so many other comments that some of you wrote on how ae is the provoker. I don’t know .. I still just feel bad for the kid Lalita because I just keep seeing all these bad news about him. I don’t even think he’s cute lol Hey but I’m the type that’ll give $50 to a drug addict because they look so bummy so that explains what type of person I am so sorry if I offended you.

• Lalita says:

Lol you didn’t offend me at all, no need to apolgize. Everyone has different opinions. Keep on commenting, we welcome all comments lol. I too also felt bad for him at the beginning, but now I feel differently.

Them accusing him of not being HK, that can be said to be an attack, probably an unfair one. But most newbies will be at one point told they need improvement, and most people dont place the blame on others. As for him charging for charity, if it’s true, then I think the media has every right to report it.

5. waverly says:

It’s getting rather annoying with the media accusing and questioning almost all actors of being gay.

6. ENVY says:

I never knew Thai fans were this mean…i knew the press was but at least come on Thai fans, give a little support. Yeah, I am a little fed up with the Thai press, they are stupid. Seriously, Thailand needs a celebrity who can be an ass back at the press, for them asking stupid questions and playing dumb.