Janie Tienphosawan ready for Raeng Ngao 2; Clarifies IG photo with James Jirayu

1. newtolakorns says:

Thanks again, Mai. It is interesting to see history repeated again. Three years ago, we saw her with Nadech. Next we will see James J with Chompoo, Ploy, Aump, etc.

Celebrities are bound to cross paths some time in their careers, especially in photoshoots, nothing strange about that.

3. Mya says:

Hurray to Rang Ngao 2!!! Oh goodness is ken p going to be in it again as pra-ek …. Smh

4. -A says:

I’m so ready for Raeng Ngao 2!!!!!

What’s the point of doing a part two? Everything was basically settled in part one. I guess they want to ride the popularity of the lakorn

6. Lala says:

I agree with Lalita, I really don’t see no point of having part two. Everybody learned their mistakes and redeem peace among one another what more is there to learn and understand. More and more of these newbies are looking older than the older generations actresses. In which, it’s a good thing because it will balance out if they are to be pair up for a lakorn. Thank you!

7. Tipstar says:

Love Janie, but she should never pair up with James. She looks like his older sister, rather than love interest.

Thanks for the articles, girls!

I don’t see the point in having part 2 either. What else would happen? The kids would seek revenge that their mom is now handicapped? Wouldnt it be a never ending cycle?

9. who knows for sure? There might be the case that the reflection, I mean Mootha is still there in her sister’s heart, Munin. The first part, we see , Veekit has sacrificed almost everything for Nin and Ta. This episode is her turn to prove another level of love to Veekit. There are many possibilities.