Kaew Jarinya learns Pong Nawat already revealed they split up

First of all, Pong is a coward for not owning up to call her and tell her they’re over. Then he goes to the media and tell them they’re over when the girl is still wondering what is up with their relationship.

Second of all, the media is crude to Kaew. They know that he told him the relationship is over but still ask her about it like they have no clue. Then, go on and slap her by telling her Pong already told them. Talk about insensitive Pong and media.

It’s not as if Kaew didnt give an interview before this about not knowing the status of the relationship for Pong to not know she’s still confused. Pong’s a loser

3. SangSS says:

She look pitty.

4. :) says:

I believe that Pong is not ready. He still he wants to have fun. If I was in her situation, I would have broke up with the dude.

5. Teptida says:

pong is a play-boy and a player, we all know that: he just did what he used to do. at least, he acts like he talks

6. Sunyah says:

I feel sad for her to answers all of those questions. Like what the reporter ask “Does it stress you out that you’re the only one who has to answer to these questions? And he still hasn’t come out to clarify anything to make it clear?”

Pong is not a man at all.

I wish Kaew the best. She can do much better than Pong.

7. shmack says:

Lol. I don’t see how Pong is the bad guy here. Maybe because I haven’t read any news on “Pong Ignoring Reporters Questions Regarding His Relationship Status” that’s why I’m not really pitying her. I’m not a fan of Pong, don’t get me wrong, but no one knows the truth, so it’s unfair to say Pong is a coward or a player and what not. We’ve only heard her side guys. She shouldn’t have dated a man that older from her anyway…how old is she again?? Lmao.

• Chocha says:

I used to super like pong but not much anymore..honestly pong is not the type of man i would want to marry..he doesnt look and doesnt sound like a sweet man who love and care for his woman…it seems to me tat he will be a player for a while and just settle down with a woman just bcuz he feels he needs to retire.