Ken Phupoom admits “I’m cheap & picky”

lol I change the title of the article to suit the content of the article. The original title gossipstar had was “Ken doesn’t deny going to Korea with Duen, announces just close friend.”

His interview was funny to read lol

LOL at his emotion towards his news. At his I’m cheap ahhaha

That’s why this guy is so unlikeable, he comes off as very brash in his intreview, I mean does he have to sound so tactless

Or like when he lied that the girl he has been talking with for 3 months is just a crazy fan who wants to take pictures with him. LOL He’s very tactless. I don’t know who is his PR.

you girls are so biased lol. If Oil said the same thing it would be ok. I’ve heard Oil declare in the same interview that he wants a private wedding for economy reasons and at the same time claim he’s not married yet cause he’s really picky lol

I find Ken hilarious, cause he comes off too straight forward. It’s not what he says, but how he says it lol

I understands that people are frugal spenders or cheap or picky but it’s the way he deny that girl when she’s probably his very own gf. It’s just his past that makes me bias against him. The way he make the other girl looks like trash.

Which star doesn’t deny dating rumours?

• Shampoo says:

It’s how he say it. People can be a lot more gentler when denying. He make it sounds like it’s an appalling idea to buy Duen purse. LOL

8. aikoden says:

oh ken, you made yourself look bad and cheap..

Lol yeah he sounds so brash when he says it, beside for some their personality lets them be “cocky” cause you know they are joking or just having fun or its just okay lol. When Oil said he was picky he said it like a joke lmao. Like for example George Clooney, he’s always bragging about himself, but cause he’s so charming and you know it’s his personality, it’s excusable

10. Sphek says:

Man, I don’t know bc I haven’t follow any Thai ET @ all. Busy with school and work.

11. thailakorn123 says:

So that’s his excuse of not buying Deun the purse, because he is Cheap? Lol.

He’s saying he’s not a big spender, so no way he would have spent that much on his girlfriend lol

13. Farm says:

Cheap. I do not see why he is famoys? His acting is horrible and he ain’t even all that pra aek material.

• taimaishu says:

Ken acting is horrible yes, but he still have time to improve, at least he’s manly looking and cute, so I say he’s pra;eke material. I wasn’t fond of Ken at first but then he kind of grew on me after watching raeng ngao. I just hate his teeth still lol It suck that his personality is like this just when I started to like him too *shake head*

14. Qass says:

Lol at his answer. Forgive him people, he just early 20’s and not matured enough. looool

15. nancy93 says:

if to say Ken is straightforward I guess cuz of this trait, he stands out to be really unlikable to me

• Samantha says:

Still love him as ever even though I don’t understand Thai. Love him ever since watching Fabulous 30