Kol Ruk Strawberry Opening Ceremony

1. Chica says:

Chompoo and Ken??? They have absolutely no chemistry, in my opinion, and I don’t understand why they’re still cast together. *tsk, tsk* *shakes head at Noi* Horrible choice of pra’nang.

Lol I find that Chompoo hasn’t found anyone where she’s had a explosive chemistry or even some chemistry with.

• Sunflower90 says:

I would have to disagree. Chompoo lakorn Fai Chon Saeng starring Grate was so good because of their chemistry.

• Lalita says:

I never saw that one, and didn’t even know they had one together. What year is that from, I really like Grate too.

• taimaishu says:

Fai chon Saeng was chompoo first lakorn for ch3. it was in 2008. In my opinion as a big fan of chompoo I don’t think chompoo really had chemistry with Grate, but the storyline was good tho, worth checking it out. I hope chompoo find that pr’ake where she does have chemistry with.

• Lalita says:

Thanks TaiMai, is there anyone that you think Chompoo had chemistry with?

• taimaishu says:

@Lalita the only actor that I think chompoo had chemistry with is Lome, the chemistry is barely there but they look cute together lol I do like ken and chompoo together but they have no chemistry at all so hopefully this lakorn will do it for them.

3. Lovely girl says:

Why not Nadech & Kim? Miss them very much after Raeng Pradtanah Finished.

4. Mey says:

Yeah I don’t see the chemistry within the photos or is it bkos I know he’s married?? Idk..

5. Ceebe says:

I’m glad they didn’t cast Nadech and yaya in another Mother Earth love type lakorn… Not that I’m saying the past ones were horrible- loved them but it’s time for some new roles. I agree.. Ken and chompoo’s chemistry is a little dry but come on.. His wife is the one producing!!!!

6. newtolakorns says:

Thanks Lalita for sharing.

Some people said Chompoo has some chemistry with Lome/Rome. I think they had two lakorns together.

She has none with Lome lol. Lome has none with her lol