Komchadluek Gossip Column: February 11, 2014

1. :) says:

From what I have been reading from asianfuse, Vill is doing a Lakorn “Leh Nangfah” with DJ Putt. Were they suppose to have another Lakorn together?? I don’t think I have heard of the Lakorn ”Fan Feuang”.

• Shampoo says:

From what I read in the news, Vill is supposed to have 4 lakorns. Fan Feuang might be one of them but I guess not anymore.

• :) says:

Wow, she pretty much have a lot on her plate. I thought that it would be good but I guess she would need a break as well. it all can be very stressful.

2. piromsarom says:

It jieb and tik old lakorn.

3. :) says:

BTW, I’m a Gemini as well, so I do have to agree… As a Gemini I do have 2 different charactor. I’m pretty much very quiet when meeting new people, but once I get to know the people much better, I get super talkative. But, i do have to say that there are some Gemini out there that are a 2 face lyer( Back staber). Trust me, I work with one and homegirl BS a lot. but she doesn’t mess around with me b/c that other charactor of me from a Gemini comes out.

4. Anonymous says:

I’m glad Vill isn’t in Fun Fueng. Exact is overusing her. Jui is a much better actress while Vill is okay, but not good or great to say the least.
    Exact needs to start promoting some of their other younger actresses. A few of them in particular have a lot of potential to go far. But, exact only gives those opportunities to Vill.
    One of the reasons I and many dislike Exact is that although they have quite a lot of young actors and actresses, they only favor one and are unfair to the rest. I understand that not every actor or actress can be nang’eks and pra’eks, but out of the twenty or so that are working within Exact at the moment, you’d think that at least TWO or THREE of them, besides Vill, would be promoted as one of their main nang’eks. But no…

5. Maly says:

I think it’s not bad because, Vill has the highly tactful acting…I don’t care too much loi.. I’m just waiting to see my cute couple Vill & Son play together again…. I also want to hear the good news about this couple soon if it’s possible…Love! :-)))