Kwan Usamanee overlooks Events to focus on Lakorns

I’m like what she said in here. Goes to show she has loyalty towards those that made her famous. As Ah-Too said, “if we didn’t hire them as actors to start off with, they wouldn’t be getting event work.”

Actor’s should remember how they got famous, and not neglect the work that made them famous. Not accept event work over lakorn work just cause it pays more.

2. newtolakorns says:

I really like what she said in here. I agreed never forget the hands that feed you.

Thanks again, Mai for sharing.

Nadech should take advice from Kwan regarding his loyalty.

4. Kizukami says:

LOL I thought we said Nadech’s loyalty is with Ae? LOL anyways, Nadech doesn’t take his acting job serious, if he were, he wouldn’t have at least 2 or 3 lakorns a year, not just one *sides eyes*

5. Tipstar says:

Lol The filming is still at 70% for this lakorn. I wonder how many more scenes they need to film and how elaborate they need to be to make them all dream-like.

Thanks for the news!

From like 20 earlier this year? to 70 now, that’s a huge progression lol. I have faith it’ll air early next year

it seems like both her lakorns are taking quite a while to film

8. Suk says:

FJS taking forver to film seriously since early this year is 70% now end of the year still 70% lol..

9. taimaishu says:

props to Kwan for putting acting first before other things. I didn’t like her at first with all her scandal news, but I’m glad she’s grown up now and mature tremendously. Hopefully we’ll get to see FJS next year.