Leaked picture of Nadech – Yaya sweet on Valentine’s Day

1. ocm says:

Its clear what is going on, I am glad Nadech is hush hush about it though, he likes his privacy and I am sure Yaya does too.

2. greenapple21 says:

Well, I’m sure many of their fans already know their real status and somewhat kind of expected that they will deny this as what they normally do.. But I’m totally on the ‘keeping it low key’ side! I hope you can stay as private as you are lovebirds! Keep it up! Haha!

3. angielee says:

so sad, i guess no matter what p’nadech and yaya do, poeple or some fans will never be happy. anyway i’m happy to see yaya happy. look at her she like the pink balloon so much with a big smile on her face. p’nadech LOVVVVVE yaya. please love each other forever. i’m soooo happy for NY.

4. fafar259 says:

It okay. I kinda expect they will deny it as possible as they can. Hope you both will be happy forever in your relationship and I will waiting patiently for the day when Nadech and Yaya are ready to tell the world about their relationship then getting married. Hahahaa

5. annie says:

am i the only one seeing the big-ass fish net to her? i thought it was a weird outfit at first but it looks like a balloon? so confused lol. such a cute couple though

6. angielee says:

lol… about the big fish. it scared me. i didn’t see it until you say big ass fish.

7. Layla says:

They r the cutest couple ever. Can’t wait till they get married already and live happily ever after.

8. Lct says:

I’m so happy about this news! I never asked for them to be a real couple but I’m so surprised and happy that there’s a big possibility that they are!

I hope Nadech and Yaya soon admit their relationship 🙂

9. Lee says:

OMG FIN MARK MARK!!! They’re so cute together 🙂

10. Muoy Muoy says:

I am really love both of them and support their drama. if their relationship going closer and closer to become real couple it is very good 🙂