Margie doesn’t care if people calls her ugly and looks Laotion

1. Sam says:

I think she look pretty, I don’t know understand why the dislike or attack on laotain ppls?

2. K says:

What’s wrong with looking Laotian? Lol I don’t understand why someone would go to her personal Instagram and write something like that lol I am there’s forum and boards to rant your feelings haha

3. hippooo says:

these people!!!! *always referring to lao people when they consider something of a “lower status” or “baan nork”…so damn rude! i’d like to see how pretty the person who wrote the comment is…..yes obviously i’m Lao.

i like the answer Margie gave…it’s so true, that we are all beautiful in our own way and it just really depends on what type of beauty you like.

thanks for the translation =)

4. :) says:

Lao .. thai… What ever u are… Who care. I think of Thai and Lao as the same. B/c their so similar. I don’t see anything wrong. I like both. 🙂

5. yahoo says:

Ok, I’m one of those who think Margie isn’t pretty, but to say she doesn’t suit being nang’ek because she looks Laotian is just stupid. Lmao. Uh, so what if she looks Laotian? Laotian’s act too. They have their entertainment industry. Lol. Whoever made that comment is so ridiculously…weird that I’m not offended instead I’m laughing my butt off. Lmao.

• PunkGirl says:

I think she isn’t pretty too but you gotta be respectful even you don’t like her, right?! People nowadays haiz..

6. sj says:

I don’t understand why people like to involve with being Laos when they bash eachother in the Thai industry lol. it literally makes me laugh because they basically almost the same race…. I’m Laos and that kind of offends but im not going to take it serious because it’s overrated. I love Margie answer and i think shes absolutely gorgeous!

7. J says:

ignorant people have ignorant comments.

8. Laosy says:

Just shows how ignorant some people are these days. Thai society needs to teach their own to know that being Lao or looking Lao is discrimination and shouldn’t be taught so this cycle of discrimination needs to stop.

9. asian82 says:

I think she is cute. Just ignorant people trolling and everyone with intelligence know there are beautiful and ugly in every race.