Marie Broenner says bye to ET, feels constraint by this society

That’s kinda of sad for her. I dont think she can handle being forced to be proper and protecting her na’ek image. I think the elders gave her good opportunity but she just didnt grasp.

And her costar Boy Pakorn was basically airing her dirty laundry too. Like wth, he could have avoid the question and end it in a good way. I think her experience with him didn’t help either.

But yeah kind of sad for her. I guess whatever makes her comfortable and happy though. I think her looks is Nang’ek material, just that her image in real life doesn’t make her so Nang’ek. But some Nang’ek’s gone through a lot of scandals and survived through it.

3. Sreymao says:

That’s sad. I actually Like Marie she’s cute I like her voice lol.

4. Annie says:

She was unlucky to work with Boy. He has a big mouth. Maybe, she refuse to sleep with him because she prefer women. When he thinks that he could get big with her he was all adoring her. When she get bashed, he doesn’t care and tattles the media how bad of a worker she was. You better kiss his ass or he trash you.

5. asl says:

That clearly shows being an actress is not what she wants so it is best if she does leave. It is also apparent in her lakorns, she hasn’t improved. She will be a laughing stalk if she returns. She said she wants space and do other things, well… here’s the chance.

• Shampoo says:

I don’t think she said she won’t ever come back. She might come back later after she finish school but who knows. She also wants to try other things without being limited.

6. Jen says:

Good for her! As much as I love thai lakorns, I still think that the ET industry is full of hypocrites and two-faced liars, so I totally support her in the decision. Being an actress is not the end all.. there are other career paths out there that are just as wonderful that will make her happy. Being in education myself, I admire her decision to focus on school.

7. :) says:

I actually liked her. I hope her lakorn with first do air, because it will be a waste of all the production time. Anyway, i’m glad that she’s honest and not like other dara about how being a dara isnt all that good. She just probably got annoyed by all these people being in her business. She needs her space, and she decided to said no to the et. Good for her!

8. may says:

Pls dont leave us alone. I like you since your first time on screen and i still do like you more and more. So i hope that i can see you come back to ET agian.