Nadech-Yaya brushes away rumors of secretly dating; They wouldn’t hide

I don’t understand why Nadech has no grasp of the Japanese language, even though his dad is Japanese. How do they communicate? Is the father half Thai and Japanese?

• neena says:

His father is full japanese…they still have family in japan.

• Shampoo says:

Yeah. I couldn’t understand the not wanting him to learned Japanese. I think it’s always smart to learn many languages. Basically, his mom won’t let him learned Japanese because they love in Thailand so Thai is more important. How the heck you married a Japanese man with that thought? Lol anyway, I don’t want to say more as I will just criticized more.

But Nadech speak English and Thai to his dad. I think his dad has lives and does business with Thai people so he should know more Thai.

• jingjing says:

actually they r host parents … his real dad is austrian n mom is thai ~

• a says:

Pretty sure he’s adopted. His adopted father is Japanese. Nadech is actually Thai-Austrian.Anyway, maybe his dad never spoke Japanese with him but just Thai since he’s been there so long. Besides who’s going to speak Japanese all the time in a country where Thai is the main language.

• Ailima says:

maybe he was not grown up in japan
      can i ask you something?
      you also from Thailand and you too always a lakorns like those two…. right??

2. neena says:

I read that he speaks english to his dad…his dad has been in thailand for so long…and he works w thai ppl i am sure he understands thai and can speak it well too. Cant wait to hear his japanese….abt nadech and yaya dating…its even normal now to hear abt it so often. Lol. We shall leave it to the future…

errr I dont think he speaks english with his dad, else his english would be stronger lol. Yaya laughs at his english so no way he’s practicing it everyday lol

4. songielove says:

Tehee! I just giggle with butterflies in my tummy when i read news like this from them. Great answers, Yadech! Very excited for the movie.^^

• same here lol!

i actually love them to hide their relationship.it does not matter if they are dating or not for me the most important is they always collaborate in lakorns and cf at least once a year.i never get tired of them.only gays who wont fall in love with yaya i believe nadech is not a gay and yaya is just a human being i also believe she not a lesbian who wont fall for nadech as simple as this so dont talk just show it to us lol!

5. lovely yadech says:

love their answer…lovely and sincerely as always…

6. NYforever says:

Love yadech so much!!!

7. blackjackxshawolxyadech says:

Love these two ^^ They are so cute together. Loved Yaya’s comment

8. May says:

Just because his dad is Japanese doesn’t mean he should speakJapanese. I am an American Chinese who speaks Cantonese with my family in American, but my husband is Thai and my children speak only English and Thai. This is because I don’t speak Cantonese to them and we speak English at home while they speak Thai to their dad’s family. And they visit their American family once during their summer vacation. So, they don’t have a chance to learn Cantonese, which is probably the same for Nadech.

9. Ailima says:

Hi!!!
    I also like those two the are so cute together..They are perfectly match…I wish that they could be together forever…..Love you two…. always.:)..I like yaya when she act..she’s so cute..and also Nadech..

10. nann kham says:

me too! Yadech best couple ever in Thai lakorns. They are soooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. NadechandYayalover says:

I think Nadech and Yaya are a good couple to each other because they are so handsome and pretty