Newbie Actors flooding the Channel with Handsomeness!

Now what Channel 3 needs is some newbie na’eks like they promote their boys.

2. Sunny says:

Maybe next week will be Superstars Girls version? hehe

3. VoxiVoxi says:

I miss those days when Mario topped many look chart. Omgosh his handsomeness is just different. I still haven’t seen anyone top him in handsomeness in the Thai showbiz.

4. boiychin says:

Kane, Mark, and Boy? Really? I wouldnt even watch one episode of anything that include those boys.

5. ash30 says:

I am neutral in all of them. But true, the older gen will be lucky to have just one lakorn. Channel 3 are so crowded and the fact that each year new faces started to appear make me wonder when they are going to pause.

6. Jay says:

I’m an old maiden so one of these newbies appeal to me even the 4+1. I prefer manly look & all these guys are just pretty boys. No handsomeness like from generation before. Sexiness none. I miss the lakorns from way back where the focus is on the lakorns & not the scsndalous news of the actor/actresses. I guess the diff is this is the age of social media & everyone wants the spotlight.

7. V says:

To me Nadech, Kane, Mario and Jame j have the pra’ek looks. The other really don’t. I never watch even an episode of their lakorn. I tried watched Mark with Kim lakorn but, I have trouble with Mark acting then I stopped.

8. elisa says:

Mario, Kane, James Ma look all fine, haha!! woww, looks like the competition has fired up way long ago:)

9. aymieluvsyu637 says:

I still love Nadech, Mark, and Mario. New comer James Ma is a little hottie!!