Pancake Khemanit denies feud with Tor Marut; doesn’t know mom pulled her out of Athita

She’s making sense here. I guess cuz she’s not evading the questions. Lol

2. MO says:

Does anybody know what peek mongkut is about? I’m sad she won’t pair up with new in this lakorn. Not really a fan of Grace and New pairing. Oh well

3. V says:

Is the other girl standing next to New is neng’ek? She look more rai then Pancake.

4. kour Sonita says:

I am not happy to see pancake to accept the villain role. I feel like nothing to enjoy that lakorn if pancake accepted that. I am extremely joyful with all lakorn of pancake but not villain role. I love her to be couple of weir. I dream everyday that i can watch new lakorn of pancake couple of weir.

• Shampoo says:

She’s the main Nang’ek though. She leads the lakorn. I think her role will outshine the good character anyway. But I am not into the story when I read the summary. It looks like the praek use her and never really loves her. They might change the script from the book though.

• Minhheng says:

I’m a fan of her also, I can’t get it that Pancake accept this role…. I always look for her new lakorn, I really happy that she appear in new. oh god!!! when I know that in this lakorn she accept the villain role I’m really unsaid… !!! I will not watch this lakorn but I wait for her new lakorn, I hope she don’t accept the role like this anymore!!!! 🙁

5. Bona says:

I do not want pancake to accepted the villain role. I broke my heart so much. I dont want to see that lakorn.

6. Dav says:

I’m a fan of her also, I don’t want her to accepted the villain role. All her lakorn I watched it all again and again. I want her to be main character every lakorn and not a villain role. It broke my heart so much but I will support her forever I love her she’s my life. I hope she doesn’t accept the villain role like this anymore!!!!!