Pinky Savika discloses Jay Park is just a friend; he’s not courting her

1. yajnaree says:

Can’t this girl just have fun. People is always quick to judge her.

2. honda says:

People wouldn’t be so judgemental if she didn’t make the same mistakes over and over. She has no one to blame but herself, it’s the price you pay for messing with another woman’s man.

3. honda says:

And you know the truth because……in my book any girls who knowingly messes with a married man is beneath me.

• Pandabee says:

Haven’t you ever heard the saying “If you got nothing nice to say, then don’t say nothing at all” I’m just saying, Cause when you sit there and bash someone, you give others the rite to bash you, I mean for instant its rare for someone to bash on someone that said something nice, At the end of the day what im trying to say is, her fans are gonna step up and defend her, and you cant go fighting everyone online? Or could you haha. And if you did that’s just sad, your gonna need a new hobby sweetie.

4. honda says:

I didn’t bash on her, I just stated the truth. Peck himself admitted to going out and about with Picky. Pinky’s dad accepted that the audio clip was Pinky’s voice. Pinky HERSELF have accepted that she texted with Peck after the whole ugly incidents so anything she does that involves a guy people are going to talk and judge because of her past. Is it fair to Pinky? Maybe not but who said life is always fair. You tell me her fans have the right to stand up for her, I have the right to state my opinion and if her fans don’t like it than that’s too bad.

5. UrWorstNightMare says:

Pinky Savika + Jay Park = the most random thing ever.

6. jane says:

Whats wrong with you? Why are not consistent w/posting? You provide no explaination!

7. yui says:

people learn people change.. she might make mistakes.. but hey, it’s human being..

but.. is she single right now? i thought she engaged to someone.. hmm.. okay…

8. Sunflower says:

Correct. We are only human. Mistakes will be made. So learn from it and move on. Life is too short to weep about the past. We live for the present not the past.