Ploy Chermarn confirms breakup with Narvin Tar

I think he finds her nut after she walks out of the event at the hospital. Lol I think they distance since then. The breakup rumors has been months.

• pink_juliet says:

Please do elaborate on the “hospital” incident. I remember seeing so much clips on it but couldn’t understand.

• Shampoo says:

I don’t remember much but it’s something like she’s doing a press conference representing the hospital. According to Ploy she didnt know reporters were there. When she came out she saw reporters so she left without starting her job. She claimed there wasn’t supposed to be reporters cuz she didnt have makeup and dress up for it.

He always seemed so supportive of her though, so I’m taken by surprise this turned out true.

I remember her walking out of the hospital event, just dont know what for though lol

3. Beve says:

She’s a busy woman … Gotta be a time thing with them. She’s very feisty in lakorns and real life.. It could’ve been anything that triggered them to end… I love me some ploy though… One of my favorite actresses. Hope Dr. Tar the best.

She said it’s lifestyle that broke them apart, so they obviously want different things in life. It’s been two months since their breakup

5. pink_juliet says:

I must admit I am a little sad over this breakup. I for one liked this couple. After all the drama with Ploy & Dome it was almost like Dr. Tar-Mr.Nice Guy came in to save her. I’ve always felt he was good for Ploy. He complimented her sassy, hot-headed personality. I guess opposites attracts, but opposites don’t last.

6. jess says:

I think ploy need a bad boy type , i was surprised she went out with tar.

Tar never struck me as a nice guy.

8. princess says:

Im sad they broke up,always like when Tar depend Ploy on anything.