Ploy snub Pancake on catwalk

1. Sunny says:

You can’t go against an international model LOL

2. Honda says:

I’m not a fan of Pan’s lakorn but I do think she knows how to work a catwalk. Modeling is definitely her thing.

3. kashie says:

LoL reporters pulling news out from nowhere again. On the runway Ploy wasn’t smiling because she was trying to be sexy, fierce…*shake-heads*…reporters are trying to stir up problems. And sure Pancake is probably the better runways model, but there is a reason Ploy was in the middle, she was the focus…

4. alwaizemeeh says:

idk but I don’t like pancake.. I am a kwan fan.. ploy fan.. chompoo fan.. aum fan.. min fan.. Mainly Anne T., Mint C., Yaya, Kim, and Margie fan. For pancake’s fans I am just saying I don’t like her, the world is not going to end if I don’t like her so don’t start attacking me. In this article, I think the reporters just need some spice in their life. I don’t think Ploy is snubbing Pancake. Like Kashie said, I think ploy is pulling off a hot or sexy since that is her image!

5. Waverly says:

The media is just trying to stir up drama. Behind the scenes, Ploy and Pancake were taking pictures together which can be seen on Ploy’s instagram.

6. tuloo says:

Pancake?? A supermodel? Seriously? Anybody have any videos of her walking the catwalk? LOL.

7. Bunna says:

I am not quite sure about the situation of the stars in Thailand. I just wondering who are the best actress and actor in Thailand? I feel very please if anyone can tell me 🙂
    I love Thailand.
    I always look forward to see the new Larkon of Aum Patcharapa and Nadech.
    Aum is so popular in Cambodia. Everyone talks about her talent and beauty.
    She is the queen of beauty 🙂