Porshe Saran fails to seize Superstar Aura

Gossipstar either bashes on Porshe or gives him back handed compliments like this article lol. They even added haha @ the end of their article

2. Kizukami says:

I wonder the same, why isn’t he as famous as other peeps from his generation?

3. thailakorn123 says:

For me Porshe is pretty cute, but he doesn’t have that extra spark, he just look average.

4. newtolakorns says:

Like anything, it is safer in numbers. I think the “Power 4” for Channel 3 were successful because they were promoted together. Boy and Margie weren’t popular until they were promoted with the other 4HJHKK. I think if Porshe were with Ch3 and was promoted at the same time with Nadech, Mark, Boy, Mario, he probably is popular right now. He is a better actor and better looking than Ken P.

5. Tipstar says:

I agree with newtolakorns on Porshe being a better actor than Ken and probably Mark too, but he’s not as attractive to many others. I love Porshe to bits and I think he’s very cute, so I’m glad he’s at Ch7 because he’s getting good roles and getting opportunities opposite popular actresses. I think if he was at Ch3, he might become an evening p’ek like First has.

Thanks for the article, Mai. I wonder why Gossipstar diss Porshe so much. I have to say that Porshe is not that cute in the picture above. In fact, most of the guys look hideous.

OT, can’t believe how tall Mick Tongraya is.

He’s just debut in the wrong era.

He just needs a role where he r the na’ek or something lol

Hahahahah he already got the kisses, he just need to r them lol

kisses dont garner ratings, r does lol

I find him very very average, the only thing he has going for him is his height. He doesnt have the likeability that many stars who are not that good looking has, like Por N. not that great looking, but very likeable. He speaks so impolitely to reporters too, his number one response is HUH. Like take some etiquette class. By far Ken is the better looking of the two

I find his body unatrracitive with the height he has. I think if he has a wow body it would have help him with his average look.

He might be like Vier, all the sudden turn into a real man lol. His face is chubby though, that’s the problem. I’ve watched his interviews before, he does say hah a lot, he ends it with every question lol

• Shampoo says:

It’s alai na ha? Lol instead of arai na krub. Maybe, he’ll grow out of it. The Thai do need a tall dark and handsome. Lol they said they can’t find one like Pete anymore. Some said Porshe ahhaha. Maybe it will be Ken instead.