Raeng! Who is Guzjung and Gubgib referring to?

1. Shasha22 says:

Classy, these two girls are so bitter. It’s no surprise that they are dating, or should I say we’re dating two of the hottest guys in Thai entertainment and still choose to look for problems And cannot find happiness. They shouldn’t be questioning someone else character but their own. As if they did not have plastic surgery, like they need to have several seats. So flipping annoying. Always want to blame the woman and not the man. Get a life!

• Shampoo says:

ROFL I don’ t think they meant as in they’re not getting plastic surgery. They mean that even surgery doesn’t change one’s heart. AHHAha These two girls are hilarious.

• Waverly says:

Yes, they are contradicting themselves, but it clearly shows that Mai Davika is no angel herself.

• asdtk says:

I don’t think they have anything to really be bitter about. If you follow the girls on instagram and such, they’re quite easy going. It’s just every now in a blue moon that they’ll post something. It’s just the viewers that are making something big out of nothing also.

Gubgib, is so funloving and everyone seems to adore her. Even if she may be known as Mario’s then gf or usually the supporting role, she shines behind the scenes and co-stars seems to love her. Nothing like a bitter person. Lols

• Bebe says:

From what I see on IG .. Guzjun is very bitter and gubgip always like to put her 2 cents in everything people post… Those girls need to get their head out their butt and grow up. And they wonder why they keep having men issues. If I were I guy I might cheat on them too … IG attention seekers smh

2. cherrydrink says:

Generally speaking, I’d have to agree with Guzjung’s comment on the “ugly personality.” Nothing can make it beautiful except one’s self. However, gotta agree with Sasha22, why blame the girl only when it’s also the guys fault for cheating? I’m not referring to anyone, but in this kind of situation when anyone cheats it’s BOTH the cheaters fault for destroying a relationship.

• xingtze says:

Totally agree. Girls always blame on girls when it comes to cheating or a 3rd hand is involved. As if their bf are totally innocent. Shame…

3. Kizukami says:

these two are besties LOOL so yeah HAHAHAHAH

4. SS says:

shasha22@ I agree with u. I think gusjung is becoming a bad girl. She jealous s.one beutiful. Because she has a bad face. I wonder why dome chose a bad girl like this, or dome also a bad boy?

5. Lovely girl says:

if compare among Gubgib & Guzjung , Gubgib more pretty then Guzjung. Guzjung not only have not beutiful , but have a low character.

6. hotmail says:

They speak of themselves. LMAO.

7. SS says:

I think Guzjung trying inflame Gubgib to hate Mai. Guzjung like a evil in lakorn.

8. Waverly says:

They’re just behaving like any girl would, venting on a social media site.

9. alex says:

what about if Gugib is referring to another girl? Mario being ‘friends’ with a filipina actress who fans say not beautiful enough for Mario?