Summary Rising Sun Series Part 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd

1. Awesomedua says:

Thank you for the summary! I will be tuning in 🙂

2. So Uncle Koji really is bad huh?
    I always was suspicious because the actor for Uncle Koji always has pretty important roles in all the lakorns he makes in, in Pt. I he didn’t have “enough” of a big role for me.
    Can’t wait till it starts!
    I’ll be sad that Pt. I is ending though 🙁

Thank you to everyone on this website for writing this blog on Thai entertainment!
    You guys are awesome! 🙂

• Shampoo says:

Koji is not bad

• Oh wait… So he ISN’T bad? Ok then, don’t mind me, it’s very late for me and I think I need sleep -.-

Thank you for the summary! 🙂

• Lazydramafan says:

Thank you very much for RFTD’ summary translation.
        I think Tamara misunderstood, because in the summary in the 8th paragraph it says “Afterward, Koji and his father Masaru planted drugs on Ryu’s boat and lured Hiro, a clean cop to go there and killed him then, frame Ryu.” It is Yuji, but it is written Koji. Hope you may get some good rest Tamara. Thanks again Shampoo for RS part 2 summary.

• Lazydramafan says:

Also in the 10th paragraph it says: “He is in bad condition ambush by Koji and Takao that he is injured.” Probably this one that made her think that uncle Koji is bad, more than the one above. It is all Yuji’s evil actions though, at least while reading that was what I understood.

• Shampoo says:

Oh that’s right! HAHAHA My mistake. I read the translation soo many time and never caught it. Thanks.

3. newtolakorns says:

Thank you so much for the translation! Really appreciated all your time and efforts.

4. thinachang says:

Are we going to get to see mario and taew in thailand for this part?

5. Sali says:

I hoope this is good

6. LEE says:

YAYA look so pretty in the last photo!