Than Thanwa disheartened by CH 7; No contract or lakorns

1. Kizukami says:

that’s extreme? lol I think Ch7 doesn’t want him lol

Yeah having nothing for 4-5 months pretty much is a lay off in work terms lol

3. newtolakorns says:

I feel bad for Thanwa. Channel 7 doesn’t have that many actors so I thought he would be still receiving some work even though not as a leading role. Hope everything will work out in the future. Good luck to him. He seems like a nice guy; hardly heard anything bad about him.

4. Sunny says:

I thought he was going to be doing well since that lakorn with Cheer, that is too bad 🙁 I feel bad for him although I never watched him lol

5. Sunyah says:

Agree that CH7 doesn’t have that many actors so why CH7 dose not want to promote him more. Feel bad for him and Cheer. They both were in “Saeb Salup Krua” since SSK end they both have no lakorn at all for 4 to 5 months now. That is just sad. I wonder when Thanwa contract end will he move over to CH3?

6. Tipstar says:

I don’t think that a move to Ch3 for Tunwa would be good. Ch3 already have so many p’eks and supporting p’eks.

7. :) says:

Aww. Felt bad for him.

8. newtolakorns says:

I was just wondering if Pe Ae, his manager, was too busy looking for newbies and too busy promoting his kids at channel 3 that he totally forgot about Thanwa.

9. thatsouthernasianchick says:

Seriously? Ae Supachai is his personal manager? If this handsome lad was with CH3, he would have a superstar status right now. Look at Nadech, Mark and Ken Phupoom. Like whoa!
    Honestly, Thun has got the looks and talent. CH7 seems to disheartened all of their actors and actresses…except for Weir. He is pra’ek for like more than half of CH7 lakorns…maybe…I see him too much and CH7 ain’t even broadcasted on YouTube. -_-