Yaya doesn’t think much of the news Nadech having a fling with half-caste model

1. Danyestelle says:

I know it’s probably just me but… I find this couple/these 2 together kinda boring

2. yerry says:

No, I also find them kind of tiring/boring. First couple of times, yeah they are cute together but after a while, I’m like, can we see them paired up with someone new (and not from the 4HHKK group) please. I know Nadech is pairing up with new n’eks so we will see how that goes.

3. Betha says:

news reporter is news reporter. but at times they could be so annoying! i feel so bad for this koo jin, they are the sweetest couple i have seen in a long time and is still coming out strong even though they have been in almost all lakorns together, but either way, i still root for them. NadechYaya forever! Fighting!

4. LC says:

At least they are best friend, they gave each other a chance to meet other people. Outside and Inside entertainment very happy for them.

5. LC says:

I’m love their new commercial as a especially Nadech raping and featuring with Yaya that is very awesome. Hopefully in the future Nadech can be come a rapper artist. Both Nadech and Yaya can act, sing, and dance they’re very talent. Love them a lot.

6. Annie says:

This couple is so boring. You can always expect the same answers. The things they do may be new but afterall they’re still the same face. What they do is to please the fans too. They want to stick together.

7. mary says:

I dont find them boring at all. They are my favourite couple and i love and support all their works. All the way, NY. ♥♥♥

8. Toylor says:

They’re my favorite couple I love them and I’ll support all their works and love love love them forever … I love NY

9. Mia de la Fuente says:

I’m a Filipino fan and I admire them. They’re the first Thai on-screen couple that I like the most. NadechYaya FOREVER! 555

10. nann kham says:

Yadech! I’m your Myanmar Fan. Don’t feel depress about it. Will love you & support you forever!!!

11. Hooray for fellow Filipino NY fans! 🙂